Derrick has successfully defeated the Hearthome Gym and made his way to Veilstone City where his 4th challenge awaits! But he’s feeling pretty good after catching the excellent Zorak the Scyther! Will his new Pokémon secure him the win? And what will happen after Veilstone? Find out as we continue our Pokémon Platinum Nuzlocke!
What’s a Nuzlocke?
– Only 1 Pokémon can be caught per location
– Every Pokémon must be given a nickname
– If a Pokémon faints, it is considered dead and must be released
– No duplicates may be caught
– Battle Style is Set
– The amount of Pokémon the opposing Trainer has determines how many healing items can be used in battle. Example: 3 Pokémon on your team = 3 healing item uses allowed.
– Derrick may not catch the Magnemite line, the Pidgey line, Kangaskhan, the Charmander line, Vaporeon, or the Abra line as they were part of his final team in Pokémon Yellow.
– Derrick may not catch Miltank, the Sudowoodo line, the Zubat line, the Totodile line, the Dratini line, or the Rhyhorn line as they were part of his final team in Pokémon Crystal.
– Derrick may not catch the Voltorb line, the Shuppet line, Torkoal, the Makuhita line, the Oddish line, or the Spheal line as they were part of his final team in Pokémon Emerald.
➤ PATREON: https://www.patreon.com/GameXplain
➤ FACEBOOK:: http://www.facebook.com/gamexplain
➤ TWITTER: http://twitter.com/GameXplain
➤ INSTAGRAM: https://www.instagram.com/gamexplain_official
➤ GOOGLE+: https://plus.google.com/108004348435696627453
⮞ Clothe yourself with our 2018 limited edition GX Flames shirt @ https://www.redbubble.com/people/gamexplain/
⮞ Support us by shopping @ Play-Asia- http://www.play-asia.com/?tagid=1351441 & @ AMAZON- http://geni.us/GXAmz
⮞ Get our Real Talk Podcast early for $1/month at https://www.patreon.com/GameXplain